Thank you for taking the time to open our monthly cam|munication. As a subscriber, you will only receive one email from us each month. The purpose of this email is to deliver relevant industry and company information in a concise and efficient manner.
Login to WIN Contest!
October's Winner of $1000.00
Charlene Chartrand of Monarch Siding Centre
Weekend Mountain Getaway!
Prize Package Includes:
• Two night's stay at the incredible Rimrock Resort in Banff *
• Dinner at the Maple Leaf Grill **
• Banff Gondola - 2 tickets
• Admission to Banff National Park
• $200 spending money
* subject to availability
** $150 dining certificate
Entries limited to one per day per person. See contest details for more information.
Login Here for a chance to win!
Your Login ID:
Click on the links below to see our most current promotions.
Sales Representative - Edmonton
We are looking for energetic, results driven people, that have excellent listening and communication skills for our Edmonton location. This is an entry level sales position, and previous sales experience is not required. To find out more, please click here.
Industry and Pricing News
Resin Price Increases Announced
Below is a summary of some of the announcements we have received. Click here to see other industry pricing information and to view the letters.
If you have a problem to solve but are working on a limited budget then buying used may be a good alternative. We have a wide variety of used equipment available to choose from.
November’s Feature Used Equipment
Used Pallet Racking – Redirack® Compatible
Beams, 144"x5" $30.00 / each
Frames, 36"X192" $85.00 / each
Visit our web site for a complete listing of used equipment available. If you are looking for something specific, please contact us and we will try to source it for you.
Do you know of a family in need?
cam|mandment #9 – "Give Back"
Last year the employees and families of Cam Industrial Supply provided presents, food, money, their time, and best wishes to a few families in need, in order to brighten their Holiday Season. The St. Vincent DePaul Society helped by introducing us to the families in need and facilitating the process. The experience was both rewarding and eye opening at the same time. While we were able to make a significant, positive impact on a few specific families, we also became keenly aware of the extent of need that exists, and our inability to help so many others. We developed the program to "Give Back" but ultimately I believe we received more from the experience than we ever expected. With the 2010 holiday season just around the corner, we once again look forward to helping someone in our community. Before approaching a charitable organization as we did last year, we first want to check within our own network to see if there is a friend, family, or co-worker that could use a little good fortune at this time of year. Please be assured, that unless we have permission from the families that you recommend, their information will be kept private. Please contact Tracey Doolan at 403-720-0076 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Copyright © Cam Industrial Supply
Hello and welcome to another edition of our monthly cam|munication.
Why is this email important and worth your time?
1) Change. There is so much change today, in our industry, in our markets, and internally within cam|industrial supply. In this ONCE A MONTH ONLY email we will condense and combine as much information as possible to keep our network of people informed of the most important and relevant changes.
2) Busy. Everyone we talk to is busier today than they have ever been. We will send you this cam|munication email only ONCE A MONTH. Using headlines with links, we hope you will see this as an effective and efficient way of staying informed.
3) Online. You already have an account and access to our customer portal! We have included a link to the portal and your Access ID above. Once you are at the portal, a single click will get you your password (if you don’t already know it). Inside the portal you will find the most efficient, accurate, and simplest way to order your regularly occurring day to day items. We have had incredible feedback on our ordering system, for example one customer’s comment after using was “Its so easy ... it’s embarrassing”. We are investing significantly into our offering of web services and will be providing enhanced and expanded services going forward.
4) Value. Each cam|munication will provide links to value added services and specials that are available for that month. You will find a list of equipment that is available for trial at your facility at no charge, seminar and webinar listings, case studies, used equipment listings, and product specials.
5) Fun. We have several social events planned for the upcoming year, that we will be organizing and either hosting or sponsoring. Past events have included charities, skiing, golfing, softball, snowshoeing, tobogganing, hockey, white water rafting, barbeques, bowling, picnics, fishing, to mention just a few. We are always looking for new activities to do with our employees, customers, and vendors. We will provide you with links to get involved in these activities.
6) Win. Each month we will be providing draw prizes for people connected to our online cam|munity. This is our way of saying thanks for staying connected and being involved. We will be having a great variety of interesting and unique prizes, something for everyone, so please stay tuned.
7) Feedback. While you are online, take a minute to give us your thoughts. What are we doing right? What could we be doing better? What else would be of value? What else would be fun? Your feedback is critical to guiding our future.
Below you will find a link that will allow you to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive our cam|munication email going forward.