Calgary, Alberta | Field Services Team
about the opportunity
We are looking for energetic, mechanically inclined laborers and installers for industrial racking projects. Permanent, full-time and part-time positions for the right candidates.
- Safe work history with a commitment to adhere to safe work policies and procedures
- Your own steel toed safety boots
to be successful in their trade, workers need:
- To be reliable and punctual
- To have a strong work ethic, and be capable of sustaining physical activity for the duration of an 8–10 hour shift
- To be able to learn new tasks and follow instructions.
- To be able to perform repetitive work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Work well with others
- Desire to grow with our company
- the ability to act quickly and decisively in emergencies
- Construction site and laborer work
- Familiarity with basic hand and power tools
- Experience working with industrial steel racking structures is an asset
Safety & Equipment Training requirements
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) with OSSA Regional or
- Basic Safety Orientation (BSO) or
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- Fall Protection
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
- First Aid
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Salary & Additional Pay
- $18.00 – $25.00
- Overtime Pay
About cam | industrial
Our customer base is very diverse; from small to very large multi-national corporations stemming from a wide variety of industries. Our focus is helping industrial consumers increase productivity, reduce operating costs, and increase revenue; thereby improving their profitability. We offer our customers solutions through industrial equipment, such as pallet racking, industrial mezzanines, industrial docks & doors, industrial robotics, as well as a large inventory of industrial supplies.
We are located in the Foothills Industrial area in SE Calgary. Free parking is available.
Cam Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our posting, but we will only be contacting those we wish to interview.