Service Team Lead
Edmonton, Alberta | Field Services Team
about the opportunity
We are looking to hire a Service Team Lead that can provide leadership and direction and direction to more junior technicians in order to fulfill the obligations of the team safely, efficiently and profitably.
- Completes Work Orders and ensure customer sign off
- Report all changes to scope of work on work order and have customer sign off acknowledging the change
- Submits all work orders at the end of each day for invoicing or rescheduling if required
- Completes team daily timesheets noting any extra labour assigned and submits at the end of each shift
- Ensures inefficiencies are noted and reported or corrected immediately
- Ensures the interior and exterior of assigned vehicle is kept in a clean and organised manner
- Addresses any disciplinary or safety concerns and reports if corrective action is not possible
- Ensures their crew follows company policies and procedures
- Reports and provides corrective action where possible regarding unsafe job sites, accidents or incidents involving or caused by Cam personnel or contracted labour
- Highest Service Technician designation within the team
- High school diploma
- Good leadership and interpersonal skill
- Strong customer service skills
- Good understanding of Workplace Health & Safety
- Clean drivers abstract
If you possess these qualifications and believe you would make an excellent Service Team Lead, we want to hear from you! You can submit your cover letter and resume in the form to the right.
About cam | industrial
Our customer base is very diverse; from small to very large multi-national corporations stemming from a wide variety of industries. Our focus is helping industrial consumers increase productivity, reduce operating costs, and increase revenue; thereby improving their profitability. We offer our customers solutions through industrial equipment, such as pallet racking, industrial mezzanines, industrial docks & doors, industrial robotics, as well as a large inventory of industrial supplies.
We are located in the Foothills Industrial area in SE Calgary. Free parking is available.
cam|industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our posting, but we will only be contacting those we wish to interview.